The Ursuline Chronicle

Food for Thought at TJ’s again…

Corinne Furey, Staff Writer

THE BEST Trader Joe’s HAUL
Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas

“Gone Bananas” is right for sure. I’ve tried all the choco bananas on the market and can hands down say these are the best. Next TJ taste testing will have to include the chocolate covered frozen strawberries! A Valentines buy for sure J

Quinoa Cowboy Veggie Burger

You might be thinking, “Enough with the healthy picks, Corinne!”. I agree, I agree. BUT this one, this one just cannot possibly be healthy because it tastes like a French fry!!!! Nonetheless, this “burger” is made of quinoa, black beans, corn, and other magical veggies. I’d add this one to the shopping list if I were you.

Speculoos Cookie Butter

Warning: this item is quite dangerous as it can lead to consumption of the entire jar in one sitting and cravings for weeks. Let me paint a picture for you – peanuts mashed up creates peanut butter. Gingerbread cookies mashed up creates ~Cookie Butter~. Take my word for it and run, don’t walk, to the nearest Trader Joe’s.

Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

This list would be child’s play without a mention of these pieces of heaven. Pretty much Reese’s on steroids. Utterly amazing. But again, VERY DANGEROUS!

Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning

Calling all Everything Bagel lovers! This game-changing seasoning is basically a travel version for this classic bagel flavor. Some of the seasoning’s best uses are on all things avocado, eggs, pasta, chicken, and even plain bagels when the Everthings are out of stock.

That’s all for now, UA foodies! See you next time on “Food For Thought”.