Hello Mr. Danilak!

Ella Koechert, Associate Writer

Interview with Mr. Danilak 

by Ella Koechert

As everyone knows, this is Mr. Danilak’s first year here at Ursuline. Before working at Ursuline, he worked at Holy Ghost Prep, an all boy’s school outside of Philadelphia.

Mr. Danilak says there are many similarities between working at an all boys school and an all girl’s school, but there are also some differences, like how girls are a lot more organized. One of the questions I asked him was what made him want to work at Ursuline.

He responded that he liked that UA is a faith based school. He noted it is a challenge especially going from an all boy’s school to an all girl’s school. He likes most that there are a lot of good people here.

His favorite part of Ursuline so far was definitely the pep rally. He also really enjoys the student’s energy, diversity, and uniqueness.

He is looking forward to helping the school continue to move forward and providing opportunities for students.

Mr. Danilak’s favorite holiday is Thanksgiving, because he gets to spend time with his family and their traditions.

This includes dueling turkeys with his wife, where they both cook a turkey and have a competition to see which one is better.

Our principal’s favorite food is pizza. He loves watching sports, mainly the Eagles. His favorite movie is Farris Bueller’s Day Off.

Mr. Danilak grew up in Bucks County, Pennsylvania and went to ArchBishop Wood for high school.

He later attended Lasalle University and George Washington University.

Welcome to Mr. Danilak!